11' Surf Shack Navigator Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board Set
(New stock of 'Blue' boards arriving mid/late June. You can reserve without obligation if you message us and we will contact you when they arrive)
The Navigator is our exciting new range of ISUP designed by us. Available in both 10' and 11'.
These boards have a great carrying capacity, stability and strength along with a 2-year warranty as standard.
The 11' Navigator is a very durable and strong ISUP, coupling extremely good quality with eye-catching looks.
The board is 6" deep with internal drop-stitch construction ensuring that there is no bend, flexibility or distortion on the water. It also has a deep EVA diamond-shaped design, non-slip pad, along with an additional layer around the outer side rail to increase stability on the water. When these boards are fully inflated, they are very rigid.
The internal volume of the 11' Navigator is 325L, which means it can comfortably handle an ideal body weight of 150KG and under on the water.
We have a demonstration model of all our boards which are sea and strength tested to ensure your satisfaction. All are available to view in our showroom at Cobb's Quay Marina, Poole.
Please ask any questions you may have at any time, as paddleboarding is our passion as well as our business.
- ISUP board and kit carrying backpack.
- Double action pump with gauge. (Inflates the board on each up and down stroke)
- Non-slip diamond-shaped pad with raised step to rear helping vertical axis rotation.
- Ankle safety board- leash attachment.
- 3 piece fully adjustable height paddle.
- Kayak seat anchoring ‘D’ rings fitted to pad.
- Yoga/anchoring ‘D’ ring fitted to underside of the nose.
- Triple removable fins promoting straight tracking and making board folding and storage easier. (1 'adjustable' large centre US fin with 2 smaller thruster fins also for shallow water use - preferred set up)
- Maintenance kit.
- Double blade fibreglass lightweight SUP paddle. (SUP paddle that easily converts to Kayak paddle)
- Fibreglass lightweight paddle.
Dimensions: 11’ x 32” x 6” (335cm x 81cm x 15cm)
Weight: 9.1 kg
Air pressure guide max 15 psi (this board can be used on the water between 10 and 22 psi)
Max Payload: 150/160kgs
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
After receiving the item, you may cancel the purchase within
Buyer pays return postage
FREE UK Mainland 2-3 day delivery - May vary.
Local pick up from our showroom at Cobb's Quay Marina, Poole.